Bibliography files (BibTeX format)
- all our bibtex files combined in a single file (there might be duplicate entries - not to worry). Zip file with the collection. The citation key convention (after J. Babb) contains three first letters for the last names of the three first authors and the year of publication. For example, A. Ivanov, B. Petrov, C. Sidorov, J. Maxwell, Science (2005) has a key IvaPetSid05, while A. Ivanov, Phys.Rev.A (1994) would have a key Iva94.
- Ingvar Lindgren, J. Morrison, "Atomic Many-Body Theory "
- Alexander L. Fetter, Dirk Walecka, "Quantum Theory of Many-Particle Systems"
- Richard D. Mattuck , "A Guide to Feynman Diagrams in the Many-Body Problem"
- D. A. Varshalovich, A. N. Moscalev, and V. K. Khersonsky, "Quantum Theory of Angular Momentum" (World Scientific, Singapore, 1988).
- John R. Taylor, "Scattering Theory: The Quantum Theory of Nonrelativistic Collisions"
- L. Armstrong, Jr. "Theory of the Hyperifine Structure of Free Atoms" (Interscience, NY 1971).
- H. V. Klapdor-Kleingrothaus, A. Staudt, "Non-Accelerator Particle Physics" (Inst of Physics Pub, 1998).
- Bethe H and Salpeter E 1957 Quantum Mechanics of One- and Two-electron Systems (Berlin: Springer)
- F. Shwabl "Advanced Quantum Mechanics" (Springer-Verlag,1999)
- A. A. Radzig, B. M. Smirnov "Reference data on Atoms, Molecules and Ions", (Springer-Verlag,1985)
- E.E. Nikitin, S. Ya. Umanskii "Theory of Slow Atomic Collisions" , (Springer-Verlag,1984)
- R.N. Zare "Angular Momentum: Understanding Spatial Aspects in Chemistry and Physics", ( Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons 1988).
- B.B. Bradsen "Atomic Collision Theory", (Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Co., Reaging, MA, 1983)